Edit next types of files: C/C++ (.c, .cpp, .h), C# (.cs), Java (.java), Ix86 Assembler (.asm, .inc), Resources (.rc), Xml (.xml, .config), Java Script (.js), Cascading Style Sheets (.css), Html (.html, .htm), ASP.NET(.aspx, .asmx, .ascx, .asax,...).
View edited web-files in the inner or external browser and navigate the web.
Add any extension to any color-scheme
and to be registered and/or opened by Source Editor.
It also :
- has feature for printing (in Black & White + bolding)
- recognizes (for coloring) some C common definitions like BOOL, TRUE, etc.
- recognizes for C# most classes, structures, enums...
- does it also for Java
- has projects (list of files) manager
- can be extended for any additional tokens coloring...
It has small size, you can develop only with it simple applications in C#, or start to teach yourself how write simple applications, and all microtools4u’s C# applications were written within Source Editor…